Friday, August 10, 2012

Marketing Services for Dentists - Client Testimonial

Jared Anderson, DDS
Ashland, OR


“I initially chose New Patients, Inc. to handle my marketing because I wanted true professionals dealing with this so I could focus on managing my business.

And that’s what I got with New Patients, Inc. Before NPI’s campaign I was averaging 25 — 30 new patients per month. Now the average is 35. So there has been a noticeable increase in quantity. But the REAL improvement has been in the quality of the new patients.

I also love that I can call NPI and make alterations, changes, additions to my campaign, and know that they will do it right and make it happen quickly. It’s a MAJOR weight off my mind knowing that my advertising is done professionally, and is based on research in the dental industry, rather than just someone with training in marketing. 

I get a lot of compliments from my patients on how nice and appealing my ads are. That has to be an indicator that things are working the way they should. The practice is going really well. I have a superstar group of gals working for me. The last 6 months have been some of the best in my career in terms of production and profit margin.

Obviously, NPI has been a huge part of that! Many thanks to Howie, Mark, Eddie, JoEllen, Jane, Terry and the rest of the NPI team.”


New Patients, Inc.
The marketing firm
exclusively for dentists
866-336-8237

1 comment:

  1. Dental Marketing is more use full for Dentists. Before marketing creates Dental Marketing Strategies and plan for your business, this is more affected for dentists. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete