It’s been a decade since the publication of my last two books, Unlimited New Patients, Volume One and Unlimited New Patients, Volume Two. Now all these years (and learning curves) later, we are releasing our third book. I say “we” because I’ve invited my business partners and friends, Eddie Facey and Mark Dilatush, to be co-authors. Together, the three of us bring to the table 20 years of experience in dental marketing (me), 20 years of business management expertise (Eddie) and 20 years of dental practice management experience (Mark).
So, what's in our new book?
Just for starters:
• What does it really mean to be ‘marketable?’
• See through the myths that cause dentists to make bad marketing decisions
• Understand the hidden mind of the dental consumer and reach them more effectively with your marketing content
• Know what REALLY differentiates you from other dentists
• Attract high-quality patients who value dental care ahead of an insurance deductible
• Predict which marketing mediums will produce the best results for your practice
• Calculate and allocate an effective (and realistic) marketing budget
• Create a multi-year marketing plan that produces measurable results
• Accurately calculate the returns your marketing investment yields
• Use proven marketing and management strategies to avoid common pitfalls and grow your business year after year
• Everything you think you know about R-O-I is W-R-O-N-G
This book contains virtually everything you need to start taking control of your business and using the power of marketing to achieve every goal you set for yourself and your practice.
• Exactly how do people choose a dentist? It’s not what you think!
• Locating or re-locating your practice? How to avoid disaster
• How to do compete in a market that is saturated with other dentists?
• How to construct an exact marketing plan for your budget
• How to use demographics to find where the “good” patients live
• What your marketing budget should be - it’s less than you think
• The correct deployment sequence of your marketing plan – did you know there was one?
• What works, what doesn’t, and why
• Getting predictable results - what to expect from your marketing
You will also discover:
• How to attract MORE than your fair share of the RIGHT new patients
• Know what to do, when to do it and how to do it
• How marketable is your practice area?
• How much should you spend to properly market your practice?
• What should you expect if you spend that much?
• Why do some things work – but then the results fade?
• Why do so many things you’ve tried not work, yet seem to work for other dental practices?
• With a limited marketing budget, what should be your priorities?
• Which of your marketable attributes should you emphasize?
• What can your team do to get your patients excited to refer?
• What are the low cost/free ways to promote your practice?
• Is your website GOOD or just GOOD LOOKING?
• How can you get the most from your practice website?
• What is Social Media Marketing and how do you do it effectively?
• What is Search Engine Optimization and how are you going to do it correctly?
• Should you have a mobile website?
These are just some of the things you’ll have at your fingertips.
Unlimited New Patients, Volume Three contains over 200 pages of dental marketing knowledge that you can’t find anywhere else. It is the distilled essence of nearly everything we’ve learned since 1989 about how to attract high quality new patients into our client’s dental practices.
The price of this new volume is $167. That’s even less than our first two books. And you risk nothing. As with our previous books, if you don’t like Volume Three for any reason you can send it back for a full refund. And there’s no rush. This refund offer is good for a full year.
How can I learn more?
Feel free to give us a call at 866.336.8237
Have NPI build a free marketing plan for your practice – click here to take client survey
Order our latest book – Unlimited New Patients – Volume 3
Attend a Marketing Summit